- Lui Shou-kwan and the modern ink movement(Ongoing)
- Chinese artduring WWII (Ongoing)
- Digitizing the Sheng Xuanhuai Archive(3/2014 to present)
- Principal Investigator, ‘Ancient Chinese Gold Working Technique II,’ collaborate with LCSD,HK& Physics Dept., CUHK, sponsored by Chow Tai Fok Jewellery Company Ltd, 9/2018-8/2021
- Principal investigator, ‘Imported artifacts in the Palace Museum collection: Islamic jades ’,The 13rd Recruitment Program of Global Experts, collaborate with the Palace Museum, Beijing, 11/2017-10/2020
- Co- Principal Investigator, ‘19th Century Cantonese Literati and Their Changing Attitudes towards Chinese and Western Culture Before and After the Opium War: A Case Study of Pan Zhengwei’, 2019-2021
- Studies of Painting and Calligraphy of Guangdong from the Art Museum Collection (2017-2022)
- Nomination for the sixth batch of "National Catalogue of Precious Ancient Books" (From 2018)
- The Change of Cultural Life of Cantonese Elites: A Case Study of Xie Lansheng and Zhang Yinhuan (2019-2021)
- Principal Investigator, "Dong Qichang in the Collection of the Art Museum, CUHK", Art Museum, CUHK, 2016 to present.
- Co-investigator, "The Bei Shan Tang Legacy: Chinese Calligraphy", sponsored by the Bei Shan Tang Foundation, the Art Museum, CUHK, 2011-2014.
- Co-investigator, "Chinese Painting and Calligraphy, an online catalogue of the Seattle Art Museum", sponsored by the J. Paul Getty Foundation, Seattle Art Museum, 2011-2013.
- Refilling the Interregnum: Newly Discovered Imperial Porcelains from Zhengtong, Jingtai and Tianshun Reigns (1436-1464) of the Ming Dynasty, 2017-2018.
- Born to Cross the Seas: Chinese Export Ceramics in the Early Globalization (Ongoing).
- GRF Project-Ming Princes and Porcelain: The Porcelain Production and Consumption of Princely Households in the Ming Dynasty (Co-I, Ongoing).
- Co-investigator, Ancient Chinese Gold Working Techniques II, collaborate with the conservation office of LCSD and Chow Tai Fook master studio, 2018 to present;
- Principal Investigator, "Records of the imperial workshops and the art of Qianlong", Art Museum, 2018 to present.
1. Canton export art (ongoing)
2. The Qianlong Emperor's collection (2015-2020)